April 1, 2010

Dinner Happened, Then SQUIRREL

As mentioned, the food order arrived today, and I felt compelled, perhaps by divine calling, to try one of the new Nutrisystem dishes.

I entered the BBQ Sauce with Pork Wrap a little wary, as I'd tried a similar new dish with Buffalo Chicken awhile back, and was not impressed.

So far, it was pretty much the same. Wrapper in one packet, meat and sauce in another.

The instructions called for first microwaving the meats, then tortilla, and combining AS GOD WILLS IT.

I gotta say, I was less than enthused about this dish at this point, particularly because I was burning my goddamned fingers on the meat while i was pushing it out of the packet.

So I decided not to risk hot saucy pork spilling all over my chest and face and only putting about half of it in the wrap. As I had not had anything to eat all day (busy busy) the thought of this meat landing anywhere but in my wet waiting mouth just wasn't in the cards.

For my sides, I once again enjoyed some corn (carbohydrate) with butter (fat), and some chopped up cucumbers and broccoli with lite dressing as a salad.

OHMYSWEETTITTYFUCKINGLORD. This is my new favorite dinner entree. This meal was about as close to a summer BBQ dinner as you can come while eating diet food. I think I eyeballed my corn wrong, but otherwise, this was the perfect meal, that I was very sad had to come to an end...

BUT WAIT! A CHALLENGER APPEARS! And what a challenger! The Peppermint Cookie Patty was one of my few desserts ordered with today's food delivery, and it is, without a doubt, one of the most non-diet-tasting foods on Nutrisystem. It just tastes like a York Peppermint Patty with some cookie around it.

Now, not one of us needs to mention what this looks like. I haven't shown you pictures of THAT yet, and you know you should be thanking me for it. Really, though, if a Seraphim (self censored, it was just too vulgar, trust me, what you're going to come up with to put here is NOTHING compared to the ridiculous run-on sentence that this one replaced) over your face, in your hair and down your neck, it would be like this.

Well, that's about all I've got, I continue to suffer from gummi-induced gastrointestinal distress, crapping out only digestive juices that sear my rectum and destroying the local ecosystem by eating their way through sewer mains. I may have to give in to peer pressure and pop a gray wizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment