April 23, 2010

Lunch, Dinner and Photos

As you're aware, my new camera gives me an enormous erection, so I drove around a bit today and took some pictures with it, but we'll get through the lunch and dinner updates first.

For lunch, I had Red Beans & Rice with Sausage.

As previously mentioned, this is one of my favoritist of dishes, so there's no real need to cover it in greater detail.

For dinner, I once again had the Salisbury Steak with Macaroni & Cheese.

For sides, I had 2 tbsp of light ranch dressing (fat), some celery (unlimited vegetable) and some broccoli (vegetable).

It was a thoroughly enjoyable meal, which also included a piece of wheat toast (carbohydrate).  I'm still trying to clear up freezer space to reduce the ire drawn from other members of the household.

Horse!  I spent a good part of the afternoon driving about the area getting used to the new camera.  I've gone ahead and uploaded these photos at full resolution, and the full gallery can be viewed here, where you can click the "download" button to view full-size.

Enjoy the gallery, or don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment