April 27, 2010

Playing Catch-up

So I forgot to cover dinner last night, breakfast this morning, snack this afternoon, and dinner/dessert this evening, so it's time for a massive update.

Last night, I had the Wedged Potatoes and Sliced Beef Steak.

It was delicious, as always, and I had celery (unlimited vegetable), broccoli (vegetable), 2 tbsp of light ranch dressing (fat) and a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate) for sides.

Breakfast this morning was the same as it was yesterday, Nutricinnamon Squares Cereal with salmon (protein), wheat toast (carbohydrate) and a juice box (fruit).

For afternoon snack, I had BBQ Soy Chips.

I'm a big fan of these, and they were a very welcome meal since I forgot to eat lunch.

Dinner tonight was the Cheese & Spinach Ravioli with Meat Sauce shelf meal.

For sides, I had 2 tbsp of a new light bleu cheese dressing (fat, and oh sweet jesus, was it worth it), celery (unlimited vegetables) and some cauliflower (vegetable).

With the ravioli, I also had a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate).  These are on the list of non-frozen Italian dishes that are really good, though I didn't enjoy them as much as I usually do, because I've recently had the frozen equivalent.

For dessert, I had a Creamy Fudge Bar.

As previously mentioned, it tastes just like a normal Fudgesicle to me, and is quite a fantastic dessert.

All right, that's all I've got, I promise to get it all out of the way in a more orderly fashion, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment