April 18, 2010

Weekend Roundup and Blog Failure

My weekend schedule's been completely fucked up. I was up from Friday through 4:50pm Saturday, and then woke up at 7:30pm so I missed dinner. I was then awake until around 9am this morning, after which I didn't wake up until 2pm this afternoon. I haven't gotten weighed at all this weekend, but I have consumed foods!

For breakfast Saturday I had some Golden French Toast fresh from the freezer to the toaster.

For sides, I had an egg over easy (protein), a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate) and an apple juice box (fruit).

Lunch was a Meatball Parmesan Melt, also from the freezer.

I had celery sticks (unlimited vegetable) and some lite dressing as sides.

The Meatball Parmesan Melt is one of my favorite Nutrisystem lunches, and if I was stuck with only one of their frozen lunches, would probably be my choice. I next ate breakfast, this morning.

Breakfast started with the frozen Garden Vegetable Omelet.

I had sides of egg (protein), toast (carbohydrate) and a punch juice box (fruit). This was a good meal. The dehydrated egg frittata thing is pretty good, but it's hard to compare dehydrated egg to frozen egg in a favorable way.

Dinner was Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Shells, another frozen dinner.

For sides: cauliflower (vegetable), celery (unlimited vegetable), a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate) and some bleu cheese dressing (fat). Another good meal, and much better than the non-frozen equivalent.

Again I had an Ice Cream Sandwich for dessert.

It's been a strange weekend, but I think I'll be back on target schedule-wise Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment