April 19, 2010

Exciting New Developments

THIS THING:

I realized this morning I'd reached my first anticipated milestone: sub-wii-fit weight! (like, half the reason I bought a standalone camera was that I was sick of the fucked up orientations on these photos and I've gotten too lazy to fix them).

So I checked my favorite online store, Amazon, but it was not to be!

This lead to Best Buy, Gamestop and several others, none of whom had it online, or they had it for insanely high prices.

None of them had any in stock in nearby stores, either, so I turned to the great many-headed beast:

The Dreaded Wal-Mart, who also did not have it in stock online.

HOWEVER! They did have it at one store that is normally around an hour away. So I mounted up in Sheila (the car) and headed out to investigate. Alas, it was a perilous journey, through many tiny state roads. There were Amish, road construction, and one of the nations largest and most famous chocolate towns/factories (the whole fucking town smells like a chocolate chip cookie) and what should have been an hour drive turned into two.

But at the end: GREAT VICTORY! My very own little beastie to tell me I'm fat and unworthy of the life I've been given. Fortunately, the return drive was much quicker, and I got home, put on those extended feet, and plugged the bitch in (after dinner).

OH NO! Great Tragedy! The Japs think I'm fatter than the Guidos do! (my scale is of Italian manufacture, as am I... partly) and it told me I was too fat for this ride! Whatever, like I can't skew a scale a few pounds with my toe while it's taring.

So I did exercises, which will not have any pictures of me on this site, not for some time to come. I worked out a total of 36 minutes for 322 calories. Consider this the first daily Wii Fit Plus update. I think I'm going to move up my wakeup by an hour, and workout first thing in the morning, followed by shower and breakfast. But now, I kind of need a shower before bed, so I leave you to your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment