April 20, 2010

Foods etc.

Breakfast tastes so much better after I feel like I've done something worthwhile.

This morning, I had the Nutricinnamon Squares Cereal.

I also decided to try an egg white omelet, since I can have 3 egg whites as a protein, instead of a single egg.

My skills with the egg white separation were mostly still solid, but I broke one yolk and dripped a tiny bit into the mixture. Egg white omelets are really best with, you know, stuff in them. Unfortunately, I don't get a vegetable with breakfast, and the only fruit I could think of that would work is Tomato, and I'm not sure if I Nutrisystem counts those as fruits or vegetables.

Overall, it was a good meal. This particular cereal is one of the closest to a standard cereal I would actually buy. In addition to the egg whites (protein), I also had a piece of wheat toast (carbohydrate) and an apple juice box (fruit).

I find eating eggs without yolk to be kind of disconcerting. I may have to try using some cayenne pepper or hot sauce in them in the future. I will report back with results. I leave you with boozing music.

No comments:

Post a Comment