April 27, 2010

Lack of Posting and Workout

I haven't gotten around to posting dinner from last night or breakfast/snack today, so I'll roll them into the dinner entry for tonight, but I thought I should report on my workout.

Wii Fit Plus
Today's Time: 0:33 Minutes
Today's Calories: 268

I did 3 minutes of one of the stupid games at the beginning, some marching band crap, which didn't burn crap for calories, so I probably won't repeat it.  I followed this with 10 and then 20 minutes of "Free Step", where you listen to a metronome and step about however you please for a set amount of time, with the intent being that you should take 800 or 1600 steps, respectively.  I did a bit better, pulling over 2100 in the longer one, and over 100 in the shorter one.  I put on my iPod shuffle because metronomes don't do it for me, and listened to a mix of rap and various flavors of techno.

Finished out my workout with Ghettface vs Yanix - Wikked Wayz (BETA Remix) which was a most excellent song, I'll need to head over to Beatport after dinner and see if I have more of this Yanix person.

No comments:

Post a Comment