April 20, 2010

Meat Pop-Tart

Lunch was exciting, and I got my "Nikon D3000 for Dummies" book from UPS while I was eating, so that will probably distract me from whatever I had intended to work on this afternoon.

Lunch was the frozen Toasted Ham & Cheese, which is basically a frozen meat and cheese pastry that you cook in the microwave.

I'd intended to take a detail picture of the thing, but I apparently spaced on that goal. I also had some celery sticks and lite ranch dressing for a side. The pastry is basically a whole grain roll around cheddar and ham bits, and it's pretty good. Obviously the portion is much smaller than what most of us would have as a ham and cheddar melt, but it tastes like one and is enough to fill me up on the diet.

I spent about a half hour on French before lunch, and I made it through the spelling lesson, so I moved on to the new vocabulary, which seems to be edging more into the territory of adjectives than the earlier parts of the program. Also, it appears I've reached the dates, seasons and units of time section. All exciting stuff, I hope I get to the "How much?" and "You're my dirty little slut, maid." part soon (you don't need to say "French maid" because it's a default setting for women chained up in my basement and dressed in whatever I give them to cover their filthy bodies).

This afternoon: recheck job sites to see if anything was posted since this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment