April 15, 2010

It Came From The Freezer!

So, due to the sudden wealth of frozen meals, I need to reduce my stash to make room in the freezer.

Tonight, I had the Salisbury Steak with Macaroni & Cheese.

For sides, I had cucumbers (unlimited vegetable), a piece of wheat toast (carbohydrate) and some bleu cheese dressing (fat). The macaroni and cheese alone make this meal worthwhile. There is a dehydrated mac and cheese cup on the dry program, and it doesn't even compare to this. This is just like a normal microwave dinner, meaning: it's freaking amazing for diet food.

For dessert, I had my fruit side (a cup of strawberries) and a Caramel Swirl Sundae.

This was a good decision.

From my read on the ingredients list, the caramel doesn't appear to be any more unnatural than anything that appears in a frozen product. Meaning, of course, that it only has whatever insane compounds they need to add to make it not freeze solid, but contains real sugar and butter. The ice cream was fat free, as they all are, but I'm not complaining at this point.

Halo 2 is still up, but I don't know if I'll be playing at all. There are currently 2900ish people online playing, and that's basically the obsessive normal population of Halo 2 players that are ridiculously far above my skill level or cheating in obscene ways. Insta-returning flags? How the fuck do you get away with that? At any rate, I'll probably be watching some Netflix while Bones and Fringe are recording, so you might see me online.

No comments:

Post a Comment