April 12, 2010

Back On Time for Dinner

I'm back on track with the diet, and to ease my way back into it, I decided to consume my one remaining frozen dinner this evening.

Chicken Alfredo was the meal I had remaining, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

For sides, I had celery (unlimited veg), a piece of wheat toast (carbohydrate), some bleau cheese dressing (fat) and a juice box (fruit). My dessert was a Fudge Brownie.

It was a good meal, and I feel quite full, so I didn't overdue it to such an extent as to re-stretch my stomach this weekend. The chicken is quite good, though the sauce is on the low end of the fat scale, so that left something to be desired.

My dessert was great, with only one problem. You remember from when you were a kid how if you put the straw in the juice box, and it was too full, just the tiniest touch would cause it to squirt out all over you? Well, that happened to my poor innocent brownie. Elmo juice all over it, making a filthy sight that I still fully consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment