April 5, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

So I'm just gonna speed through the last two days.

For lunch yesterday, I had some of my Cheesy Homestyle potatoes.

Delicious as always. However, as I was eating it, I was faced with this:

You see, the family had a very early "dinner" because some members needed to head for the hills. The asparagus was the one part of the meal I could have partaken in at dinner, but, since it was drenched in butter, I will not be able to use any of it. The leftover ham I will be able to use as a protein with my breakfasts and morning snacks, which I'm thankful for.

For dinner that evening, I had a Cheese & Spinach Ravioli with Meat Sauce, but I DID NOT have a Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar, and I will tell you why soon.

I had a juice box (fruit), some celery and ranch dressing (unlimited vegetable) and a slice of toast (not pictured, carbohydrate) for sides.

The reason I did not have the bar for dessert was the fortunate (for me) decision of a sibling to drop off of Nutrisystem. He doesn't need to lose as much weight, and with his goals, he just needs to get his tubby ass to the gym more often, so it probably makes sense for him. Fortunately, I and another member of the household on Nutrisystem were able to get another month's worth of food each out of his supplies that he brought home at Easter.

One of the results was the introduction of the delicious Oatmeal Raisin Cookie into my life. I enjoyed the hell out of it, and will have to amend my future food orders to include them. This brings us to this morning.

I enjoyed some Lowfat Granola Cereal for breakfast. This is probably my favorite cereal on the program.

I also had some toast (carbohydrate), 8oz of nonfat milk (dairy) and a juice box (fruit) for sides. The cereals all include 4oz of milk to go with the cereal. I had to spend most of the morning driving people to their homes out of town, so I decided to pack a morning snack and lunch bar into the car.

I packed a guestimated ounce of ham and juice box for the morning snack, along with a Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar for lunch. I enjoyed the morning snack on the fly in the car, but decided not to bother with the lunch.

Overall, I'm pretty proud of this weekend. I didn't sneak so much as a jelly bean, and continued weight loss through a holiday. I also passed the 30 lbs mark (my Nutrisystem starting number was 370 lbs, although it should have been closer to 380 lbs).

Unfortunately, I was rather tired after I got back from dropping people off, and I appear to have napped through snack and dinner. Going to bed hungry is not so awful, so I will continue on the great journey tomorrow.

/massive update

No comments:

Post a Comment