April 14, 2010

Frozen Lunch is Delicious

As mentioned in the previous post, I had my first frozen lunch today.

I had the Steak and Cheese Melt, which was worth the wait. Would I rather eat a real cheese steak, since I can go into town and get one? Yes, but not if I want to lose 100 lbs. At any rate, this is the next best thing, and the celery with lite dressing was a nice addition.

I applied to a couple of new job openings at the big companies I monitor this morning, and made contact with some folks at headhunter firms and a few employees of some of the companies to which I've applied. I'm optomistic about this current batch of applications at least yielding some phone interviews. Monday, I'm going to start doing some walking to gear myself towards running and swimming again. It all starts with the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment