April 2, 2010

Dinner is Important

I didn't manage to eat since morning snack, and I was in the car for almost 6 hours. I should not repeat this experiment.

I had Chicken Pasta Parmesan and a Chocolate Caramel Bar for my Good Friday dinner, because I'm a filthy sinner.

For sides, I made some corn (carbohydrate) with butter (fat) and had a salad with some chopped lettuce (unlimited), broccoli (vegetable) and light dressing. I had begun to fear that I was overdoing eyeballing my corn servings, so I have started using a measuring cup, instead. Looks like I was pretty close, but I would rather be sure about it. Now, I'm aware that corn and chicken pasta parmesan don't really go well together, but I chose my sides before choosing a dinner. Whatever, it tasted fine.

The Chocolate Carmel Bar was tasty. As with most of the dessert bars, it's rice puff crispy stuff with whatever the name of the bar is drizzled on it.

Well, I'm going to go have a quick lie down before I need to go pick up other family members. Keep the suffering visage of the Lord in your thoughts tonight.

Straight to hell, so why not keep going?

http://twitter.com/jesus/status/11496307162

No comments:

Post a Comment