April 1, 2010

Chow Time

Dinner happened post late afternoon errands, this evening.

I enjoyed Mushroom Gravy with Rice & Salsbury Steak for an entree and a Double Chocolate Almond Cookie for dessert.

For sides, I had some of the lettuce I prepared earlier, along with broccoli (vegetable) and 5 green olives (fat). I also had a piece of toast (carbohydrate) to dip in my gravy. This is a pretty good meal, but the fact that the gravy is about 2 inches deep and the meat is only half an inch thick is a little bit disconcerting. You kind of have to fish around in there to find it.

The cookies are starting to taste better and better, so I know I'm starting to settle into the diet. Nothing like being hungry to make food taste better.

If you ever find yourself needing to batch convert 1600 mp3s, make sure you had the proper settings in place, first. I'm still working on reorganizing and reformatting my mp3 collection, but some of the tools I've come across have made it easier. I have one program to batch convert the MP4s to MP3s, and another that will batch transfer the ID info from the old files to the new ones.

Family's coming into town tomorrow for the Easter weekend, so updates will be even more sporadic. Be assured, however, that I will stay strong and keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment