April 14, 2010

Chicken is Terrifying

So I had another experimental dinner last night (it is far too late for a normal person to be awake).
The Grilled Chicken Breast is supposed to be served with a small wheat bun, and is unrefrigerated.

The chicken looks more than a wee bit disturbing, but I haven't gotten food poisoning from Nutrisystem yet, so I continue to trust them.

For sides, I had a half cup of mixed corn and peas (carbohydrate), some romaine lettuce (unlimited vegetable), a cup of cauliflower (vegetable) and some bleu cheese dressing (fat). On the bun with the chicken, I had a nice brown mustard. The chicken actually tasted quite good, and I think I'll order it again in the future.

I ate an upside down Blueberry Lemon Bar for dessert, because Picassa/Blogger are somewhat retarded, and I didn't feel like going through the roundabout fix for re-displaying this image in the proper orientation. As I've said before, these are very good. However, I'm starting to get sick of my desserts, and wonder where the hell my frozen food is. I'm supposed to hear from the frozen food delivery people between 7 and 14 days after my regular food gets here, and I'm getting close to the limit, so I may have to call sometime this week and ask them about it.

In unrelated news, Microsoft is cutting Live support for all original Xbox titles as of April 15th, so today is a big day in the Halo world. If you've still got your copy of Halo 2, hop on the internets tonight and join in the great final day of all our old favorites. I haven't played it online in almost a year, but I'm going to miss knowing that I could without any strange shenanigans. It is truly the end of an era.

No comments:

Post a Comment