April 19, 2010

Goals and Breakfast

Today is an exciting day, I just realized, as it marks the official 40 lbs mark of weight lost. In celebration of this and a tax refund, I ordered a shiny new camera because I don't like the quality of pictures my cell's been taking.

For breakfast I enjoyed my old favorite, Lowfat Granola Cereal.

Apparently, we were out of eggs this morning, but there was turkey, so I had an ounce of that for my protein. For a carbohydrate, I had a slice of toast and for my fruit, an apple juice box. This was a good, if slightly strange, breakfast. There are quite a few proteins that I don't take advantage of because I only get protein at breakfast and morning snack (which I have eaten all of once that I can recall). The women's program has quite a bit more in the way of protein, as I believe they get one at dinner and lunch, as well.

As previously mentioned, I really like granola cereal, so I enjoy the hell out of this breakfast option. Unlike most of the cereals, I actually use my whole 4oz of milk with this one because the milk is delicious post-granola.

Time to check my various company job boards to see if anyone's posted new jobs.

SWEET JESUS! I wrote this 2 hours ago and just realized I never hit the POST button.

No comments:

Post a Comment