April 23, 2010

Weigh In and Wii

It is a glorious morning, and time for some numbers.

Weight:     327.5 lbs
Body Fat: 49.5%
Water:      38.6%

I'm beginning to have some serious doubts about the accuracy of the body fat and water percent the scale gives.  It's been more than a little inconsistent with regards to water weight and body fat (somehow, I doubt my body fat jumped almost 2% from yesterday).

In other news, I won't be Wii fitting, this morning, because I'm trying to put together a dumbell/isometrics routine.  I spent a bit of time on it yesterday, and am knocking out the rest of it this morning.  The rest of my workout time this morning is going to be spent finishing unpacking and setting up the last of our exercise equipment (dumbbells and rack, basic weight bench, ps2 for DDR).  I'll either line out the routine later on today or tomorrow morning.  I may do a later morning Wii fitting, I haven't decided, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment