April 16, 2010

Dinner and Halo?

Halo 2 is officially down. There remain several players logged into the game, but new connections cannot be established. In other News: food.

Tonight, I had the Shrimp Alfredo frozen dinner, since I'm still working at reducing my freezer load.

For sides, I had celery sticks (unlimited vegetable), broccoli (vegetable), a piece of wheat toast (carbohydrate) and I killed a bottle of bleu cheese dressing (fat). The shrimp is really good. It's actually a bit better than the chicken version of the dish, for some reason.

For dessert I had a Lime Creme Bar, which is about what it sounds like.

I don't typically eat this sort of thing under non-diet circumstances, but it tastes just like what I'd expect such a frozen treat to taste like. It's a nice change from the cookies etc.

Tonight: probably Halo 3 or some L4D, which means we'll be playing Halo 3. Maybe we'll break it up with some ODST or something. I'll see some of you on the internets!

No comments:

Post a Comment