April 30, 2010

Lunch

Grabbed a quick microwave lunch, so I should be off to workout after I run this posting.

I had the Tomato & Corn Chowder for the first time for lunch today.

It was a surprise hit, despite the fact that it seemed to contain no meat.  I don't know if I'll necessarily add it to my orders in the future, because I only order 14 meals at a time, but it definitely stays on the "edible" list.

I'm going to check a few job boards and modify my iPod Shuffle's workout playlists before I hit the treadmill/weights, but that shouldn't take more than an hour and change.  Between that and getting a shower, that should take me through to dinner.  It's an absolutely beautiful day out, here, so I may have to go for another drive where I learn just how bad I am with a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment