April 21, 2010

Breakfast, Quickly!

I was running down to the wire at breakfast time, I had no time to cook an egg.

And, apparently, no time to remember to take a picture of the Nutrisystem package, but I DID have time to take a picture of an ounce of turkey on a scale.

For entree, I had the Nutrisystem NutriFrosted Crunch Cereal, which is basically a thin-man's portion of Frosted Flakes and rice crispies. For sides, I quickly ate an ounce of turkey (protein), a piece of wheat toast (carbohydrate) and a punch juice box (fruit). This is a good breakfast, and while having turkey with cereal is a bit strange, it's not bad. I may actually start eating non-egg proteins with breakfast more often.

Now that I finally got around to this post, it's time for my French lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment