April 25, 2010

Delicious Consumables

Dinner was a fairly typical affair, with foods you've seen before, but some exciting dishes for the other members of the household.

I had the Glazed Chicken Tenders, which are a decent meal.

For sides: celery (unlimited vegetable), a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate), broccoli (vegetable) and 2 tbsp of light dressing (fat).

I've been really hungry today, and dinner did a good job of hitting the spot.

Dessert was the Fudge Swirl Sundae sans accompaniment.

It's about what you'd expect from a fat-free ice cream cup.  It tastes alright, but there are certainly better frozen treats in existence.

Other members of the family enjoyed some nice salmon baked with mustard and seasoning (no oil).

Fortunately, since it was prepared this way, those of us on Nutrisystem will be able to partake of these 1 oz portions I measured.  The portion on the scale is a bit less than half an ounce (it was what was left after I portioned out the rest).  I was sorely tempted to consume the morsel (it was only half an ounce) but I kept the faith, and remained strong!  I will speak to you tomorrow of newer things.

No comments:

Post a Comment