April 1, 2010

Missed Lunch, MORE FOOD DELIVERY

Two fun bits of news.
I was planning on eating lunch (Mexican-style Tortilla Soup, which I don't think I've tried before) when I signed off, but I had to take care of some other things, and ended up having to throw away the lunch I'd started to cook.

This isn't too tragic, I still took care of some much needed food prep.

I don't usually like to deal with all my prep work when I'm ready to gnaw off my own hand, so I try to get anything possible done beforehand.

The second bit of news is that my tubby self got more food in the mail today!

I was running low on my Sesame Street Apple and Eve Juice boxes, so I had decided to save some cash and order them from the internets.

I got more of Big Bird's Apple Juice, and some Elmo's Fruit Punch, because why the hell not?

No comments:

Post a Comment