April 20, 2010

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

5:30am is earlier than I remember it being.

327.2 lbs, and the freaking Wii Fit continues to require deception.

I suppose it's pretty close to the mark, but it's still kind of aggravating, especially because screwing with the tare of the scale means it's not going to maintain an accurate record, at first, but we do what we must. I think part of the problem is due to using the thing on carpet and on its risers, I may try it without the risers tomorrow and see where that gets me.

I just finished my workout, and it was fun. I mostly am doing the boxing thing, which involves more complicated footwork and punch sequences the more you do it. I also am keeping at the hula hoop simulation, because it gives my stomach a hell of a workout. Slinging 330ish lbs around your waist seems to be a good workout, who knew. At any rate, Numbers Game:

Today's Time: 0:39 Minutes
Total Time: 1:15 Minutes
Today's Calories: 351

However, I feel the need to revise these numbers upwards. I've been having a problem with hitting the A button with the palm of my hand during the boxing workout, and this lead to accidentally resetting the activity once as it was almost finished. Revised numbers are as follows:

Today's Time: 0:46 Minutes
Today's Calories: 415-420

That is all, now I need to shower and shove food down my fat gullet, oh, and before I forget, here's my revised tentative schedule (all meal times remain the same, exercise and wakeup have changed, along with hard "lights out").


5:30am Alarm
5:30-6:15 Exercise (via Wii Fit Plus, for now)
6:15-7 Shower etc. (can be pushed into meal time if exercise goes over)
7-9 Breakfast time (flexible)
9-11:15 Job Search shit (flexible to include before 9am)
10:30am Morning Snack (if desired)
11:15-12pm Education (Rosetta Stone, etc.)
12pm-1:30 Lunch (flexible)
1:30-5 Job Search
5-7 Dinner (flexible)
7-10 Flexible Free Time
11pm Lights Out

No comments:

Post a Comment