April 21, 2010

I Need a Real Alarm Clock

So I THOUGHT that if I ignored the first song my alarm played, it would act like I hit snooze and play another one in a few minutes. I was incorrect, or the latest software update to the phone changed that. So I just woke up at 7, and I'm going to go eat breakfast and work out later in the morning. I will remember this for the future.

327.8 lbs
47.9% BMI
39.9% Water

My scale outputs BMI and Water percent, and I have no idea how accurate these numbers are, but I may as well record them, right? Now, it should be noted that I haven't crapped since Sunday, so I must be due, and I'm not worried about the minor increase in weight. Getting weighed has inspired me to put off breakfast and work out, first.

Today's Time: 57 Minutes
Today's Calories: 514 Calories

Today was exciting, I took the lift feet off of the balance board, and didn't need to trick the scale into thinking I wasn't too fat to ride. I mainly did the Hula Hoop and Boxing Aerobics exercises, with one session of the Step Aerobics session in the middle for a brief respite. Now, I need to go eat breakfast before I run out of time, and then hop in the shower.

1 comment:

  1. I dont think BMI is a percent, I think its just a unitless number. Unless it gives body fat percent. My scale does that.

    ReplyDelete