April 23, 2010

Breakfast and Workout Area

So I grabbed breakfast, then cleaned up/unpacked the workout area in the basement this morning.


For breakfast, I had the frozen Ham and Cheese Omelet.

It's one of my new favorites, as of this morning.  Unfortunately, I think it's the only one I got, this month.  I also had a piece of wheat toast (carbohydrate), an ounce of turkey (protein) and a juice box (fruit).  I'm kind of digging the turkey at breakfast thing, I may have to start doing this more often.

As mentioned, the famous workout area is now 95% ready for use.  The center elliptical machine, the ps2 and the weights on the floor are mine, the rest of the equipment all belongs to these lovely people I'm living with.

Unfortunately, the cord for the DDR mat hasn't turned up, yet.  I'm sure we'll be able to find it, but if we can't, I believe RedOctane sells them separately.  A full gallery of photos of the workout area can be found here.  I should finish up writing up my new workout schedule sometime today.

No comments:

Post a Comment