April 7, 2010

Dinner and Lack of Hunger

I wasn't paying attention during mealtimes today, and therefore missed all opportunities to eat until dinner.


I decided on some Lasagna with Meat Sauce and a Peanut Butter Cookie.

For Sides, I had some wheat toast (carbohydrate), celery (unlimited vegetable), broccoli (vegetable), green olives (fat) and some lite ranch dressing. I wasn't particularly hungry this evening, and only ate about half of the lasagna, but I did eat all my vegetables (minus 3 olives).

I did eat my cookie, despite my slightly sour stomach. Unfortunately, it was a bit on the dry side.

Fortunately, my stomach is now perfectly settled as I took a rather explosive shit. My god, you wouldn't have believed it. The entire rear third of the bowl was covered in little shit bits. It was like an inverse starfield made from my ass.

Once again, thank me for not treating you to shit pictures, because I was pretty proud of this travesty of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment