April 22, 2010

Dinner

So I've continued playing with the new camera this afternoon, and dinner pictures went a bit more smoothly than lunch pictures.

I decided on the Lasagna with Meat Sauce for dinner, because it never disappoints me.


For sides, I had my 2 Tbsp of Fat Free Ranch (christ, this may be what kills me), some celery (unlimited vegetable), cauliflower (vegetable), some green olives (fat) and a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate).


As always, the lasagna was good, and I actually felt like eating dessert, afterward.


I had one of my many Ice Cream Sandwiches for dessert, and I have no complaints about it.


Tomorrow, I'm going to spend a bit of the day driving around with the new camera, see if there's any fun to be had with it.  Now, the crapper calls to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment