April 14, 2010

Frozen Dinner

For dinner, I enjoyed one of my newly acquired frozen meals.

Glazed Chicken Tenders come with a slightly sweet sauce,, some rice and some green beans.

Not much to look at frozen, but I have faith in frozen foods.

For sides, I had cauliflower (vegetable), cucumbers (unlimited vegetable), peas (carbohydrate) and some bleu cheese dressing (fat). The chicken and rice were absolutely fantastic, and I would highly recommend them. The green beans were alright, I mean, they're frozen green beans. There's not much that can go wrong with those.

For dessert, I got to eat one of my ice cream sandwiches. Now, I don't much care for fat free ice cream ordinarily, but a month into this diet, it tastes fucking fantastic.

As previously mentioned, this is the last chance for Halo 2 play online without some strange proxy finagling. I will be on from now until the final hour, so I hope to see you on the internets. Remember: gotta hit the button for team chat (LB).

1 comment:

  1. One month! Score!

    mmmm delicious ice cream sandwich...

    ReplyDelete