April 29, 2010

No Lunch, Only Workout

I became distracted by, you know, trying to find a job, so I forgot to work out until lunch time was almost over.  I didn't want to eat, and then be unable to workout until almost dinner time, so I went ahead and booted up the Wii Fit.

20 Minute Free Step
10 Minute Boxing
3 Minute Super Hula Hoop
10 Minute Boxing

Wii Fit Plus
Today's Time: 0:49 Minutes*
Today's Calories: 444
*(I think this counts time spent listening to instructions, ie "now RIGHT! LEFT! LEFT! RIGHT!" etc.)

I think it assumes laziness on the Free Step calories, because I work way harder when I'm doing that then when I'm doing the boxing (and do way more steps than they have as the goal, by about 1/3 or more) and it counts for far fewer calories.  Ah well, workout done, time to shower and continue applying for jobs.

Enjoy this picture of a llama.


Shuzan held out his short staff and said, "If you call this a short staff, you oppose its reality. If you do not call it a short staff, you ignore the fact. Now what do you wish to call this?" - Source

No comments:

Post a Comment