April 14, 2010

Breakfast

Since I was awake, I figured I might as well enjoy breakfast, for a change.

This morning, I had the Nutrifrosted Crunch Cereal, which is basically corn flakes with the tiniest bit of frosting and some other assorted wheat/rice cereals.

For sides, I had an egg (protein), a piece of wheat toast (carbohydrate) and an apple juice box (fruit). This is one of the cereals that tastes just like a normal cereal, which is nice. This was a good breakfast, and I find myself prepared to face another exciting day of slogging through various websites.

I considered throwing a resume at Respawn, for a lark, but decided it was probably not the best of ideas, given that I haven't actually played any of their games over the years. Respawn, for those in the know, is the new incarnation of Infinity Ward, the developers of CoD: MW2 (as well as CoD, CoD 2, and CoD 4: MW) which was, in turn, the newer incarnation of 2015 Inc. (Medal of Honor: Allied Assault). The newest installment of CoD is currently sitting on my video game shelf, as it has been since Christmas. For an unemployed person, I really have quite a few video games I haven't played. Maybe that's a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment