April 20, 2010

Dinner Displeases

Well, it's dinner time, again.

Tonight I heated up the shelf meal Homestyle Beef with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, which I think I normally enjoy.

Tonight, something just smelled way off with the beef dish. I know I don't like the mashed potatoes all that much, but nothing about this was all that appealing, so I just threw the whole thing out. By the time I was done eating my sides, I wasn't hungry for anything else, anyway, so I didn't heat up another entree or eat a dessert. For sides (well, the whole meal, tonight), I had peas (carbohydrate), bleu cheese dressing (fat), some broccoli (vegetable) and some cucumber slices (unlimited vegetable).

I then fell asleep while reading from my camera book, which isn't all that shocking, since I went to bed about 4 hours before I got up this morning, and I'm sure I'll still be good to get to sleep on time. Now, I'm off to watch last night's television, g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment