January 4, 2011

No Resolution

I don't really believe in New Year's Resolutions.  Unfortunately, the timing of the New Year coincides with the end of the holiday season, a season of over-eating and general bad diet behavior.  So, in re-dedicating myself to better living, I get to look like the sort of asshole who has Resolutions, so I may as well state some long-term goals for this period in the great adventure I call my life.

Weight:     318.4 lbs
Body Fat: 45.7%
Water:      41.6%


Those aren't the goals, if you were confused, those are where I am, today.  I tried being semi-good without the glorious public shaming that you, my dear Fatheads, provide me prior to the holidays, and it worked out to where I was sort of maintaining my weight but just barely, so my first resolution is to come back to you.  I need the incentive of having a written record that shows my indiscretions and triumphs to keep my fat ass in line.


 Other than that, I have to get showered and ready for work, so I'll write up the nitty gritty of the goals this evening, it's time to get to the daily breakfast report/work-food-packing.



At any rate, I ate some frozen Nutrisystem Pancakes for breakfast, along with a juice box (fruit), 8oz of milk (dairy), and I just realized I forgot to have a piece of toast for a carbohydrate... I guess I'll grab one on the way out the door.



For lunch, I'm packing a Light&Fit Yogurt (small) and a juice box for a morning snack (which I rarely actually eat), as well as a frozen Nutrisystem Meatball Parmesan Melt for lunch, and a bag of Nutrisystem Sour Cream and Onion Soy Chips for afternoon snack.


Off to shower and work,
Happy New Year, Fatheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment