January 17, 2011

The 300

Apparently, Saturday I passed 300 posts on this ridiculous little venture.  I'm not sure how to feel about that.  OH HOLY CHRIST THE JETS ACTUALLY WON?  Now, no one likes to see any of the NY teams win (except maybe the Mets, because they're just so adorable) but I REALLY love to see New England losing.  I can't believe I didn't watch because I didn't want to see the Pats win, again.  On a side note: this makes me exactly 2-6 on my playoff predictions.


At any rate, last night I ate this.  Did you know that Papa Johns is the only one of the major pizza chains that still offers a "small" pizza?  I did not use the delicious garlic butter sauce, and the toppings were all the vegetables and sausage.

Weight:     308.4 lbs
Body Fat: 43.4%
Water:      43.3%


As I said yesterday, I was dehydrated, and now, after a day of eating largely carbs, I'm water-heavy.  At least the weekend was pretty close to net zero change.


And this morning, it's back to our regularly scheduled meals.  A frozen Nutrisystem Ham & Cheese Omelet.




And with that, I had a slice of raisin bread toast (carbohydrate), an 8oz glass of milk (dairy), and a juice box (fruit).  I'm just finishing slugging down my breakfast quart of water, then it's on to the shower and work.



Son of a bitch.  I finished writing the whole entry, and then Firefox froze up on me.  I had to reconstruct from memory, so it's a bit short today.  Stay free, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment