January 13, 2011

Sons of Anarchy, Dinner

Dear God, I've been missing out on this season of Sons.  I just finished episode 9 of this season, and it's making me seriously reconsider my lack of a DVR/dependance on Hulu.  I am going to take some slow, deep breaths and think about how that cash is more useful to me for other purposes.  I would bet good money on


At work, I ate a yogurt, some bell peppers, and a frozen Nutrisystem Chicken Fajita Melt.  I tried something a bit different today, due to high unavailability of microwaves at lunch today.  I left the frozen meal in the car and ate it cold, but unfrozen, at lunch.  It was basically like a cold chicken sandwich, so not bad.  I will probably repeat that experiment on future dates when microwaves are in short supply.

Now, Fatheads, I must confess, I had a rough time getting home today.  I didn't get my afternoon snack until 4pm, because I had to go to a doctor's appointment that took far longer than it should have (double-booking works better for airlines than for healthcare, assholes).  On the way home, I had to pass about 4 highly convenient fast food restaurants, and one nearly-as-convenient neighborhood deli.  I turned into the Arby's parking lot...

And changed my fucking mind.  I was STRONG, Fatheads, be proud.  So I DID allow myself a slice of Raisin Bread with my snack of Nutrisystem, so shame on me.

After I consumed these things with my mouthparts, I opened  my mail, which included my copy of Rock Band 3.  Post-customizing character/band/etc, I sat down to play my first song.  An option appeared called "pro drums" which APPARENTLY means it uses both the cymbals in my current kit (I need to buy a stand for my 3rd cymbal because it interferes with the regular setup otherwise).  IT IS INSANELY DIFFICULT.  I look forward to this challenge.


For dinner, I had Nutrisystem BBQ Sauce With Pork Wrap.


It was good, although somewhat terrifying in its appearance.  I enjoyed a slice of multigrain toast, some celery, and the remains of the older carrots and cauliflower that were in my fridge (various vegetables).  I also had 2 Tbsp of light ranch dressing (fat).  Overall, a good meal, and I'm now contemplating dessert.

I can't think of anything else noteworthy to mention, so I'm going to go have a bit of a lie down and watch some more Hulu (Lie To Me, perhaps) before bed.

 

Keep the faith, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment