January 14, 2011

Glorious Morning

Some mornings, it's a bit of a battle to abandon the sheets and face the bright new day.  Even when you're excited about the work you're doing and you can't wait to get back to it, 4:30 am is just a rough time to be awake.

Weight:     307.6 lbs
Body Fat: 43.7%
Water:      43.1%


Alright, I'm basically back to where I was last Friday.  My Mission, should I choose to accept it: Don't fuck it up like I did last weekend.  On an unrelated note: I did not have dessert last night.


In that spirit, for your consideration, I present my breakfast of Nutrisystem Low-Fat Granola.




As always, I enjoyed it as much as any hippie.  More, because I know that it went through some major processing and that it is produced by the company with the brains and motivation to beat its competitors to my plate here in the free market.  Ah, glorious capitalism.  I also had an apple (fruit), a slice of raisin bread toast (carbohydrate) and an egg with some sliced jalapeno in it.


This morning made me realize how much more my Ikea pan sucks than my griddle pan (not from Ikea).  I'm seriously considering investing in some new cookwear... after my next assignment outside of my current area.





Via con Dios, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment