January 7, 2011

Bright and Urly



So I woke up with that in my head, and I needed a good laugh to convince myself that it was necessary to get up this early.

Weight:     311.6 lbs
Body Fat: 44.6%
Water:      42.4%


 Ah, I do love those ridiculous numbers I get on the third or fourth day of this diet, they're certainly very affirming.




My breakfast entree this morning was Nutricinnamon Squares Cereal with its 40z of milk.




I also engaged my intestines with an egg (protein), a slice of bread (carbohydrate) and an apple (fruit).

I've still got to pack work food, but I'm thinking a yogurt, a juice box, a Nutrisystem Snack of some kind, and Nutrisystem Red Beans and Rice with Sausage for lunch.  Now it's time for get-pumped cheesy 80s music:






GET PUMPED FATHEADS!

No comments:

Post a Comment