January 11, 2011

What Day Is It?

Today was pretty awesome, except for the part where I kept thinking it was Wednesday, and then felt disappointment when I realized it wasn't.


While at work, I partook of a yogurt (dairy), some cucumber slices (unlimited vegetable) and a Nutrisystem Turkey Hot Dog con bread slice.  I grabbed a Nutrisystem Zesty Herb Snack Mix for a snack after I got home from work, and that's the daily run-down.


For dinner, I had a frozen Nutrisystem Chicken Alfredo entree for my dinner.


For sides, I had 2 Tbsp of light ranch dressing (Marzetti's, also my fat serving), some cauliflower (vegetable), some carrots (vegetable also) and a piece of wheat bread (carbohydrate).  I got some manner of whole foods natural bread, and it's not half bad.  I'm debating dessert, but doubting I'll eat anything.

In less polite news, the standoff with the colon has ended, and I'm going to answer its siren song.

Later, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment