January 24, 2011

Attempts at Responsibility Backfire

So I had a good day at work, albeit late at both ends because of the folly of my alarm clock.


I had my Nutrisystem Cheesy Homestyle Mashed Potatoes for lunch, along with some carrots & celery, a yogurt with a juice box for morning snack, and a bag of Nutrisystem Sour Cream & Onion Soy Chips for afternoon snack.  Unfortunately, I didn't leave work until after 5:30, so I decided to pick up dinner on the way home.

I decided to go to my deli, and order a side salad instead of the chips that would come with a turkey sandwich.  I'd eat half the sandwich, and then have some nice greens to go with it.  It's more expensive to dine this way, but I was more concerned with eating a proper meal than with spending a few extra bucks for the salad.


Unfortunately, due to some miscommunication on my part (ed. my spellchecker doesn't believe 'miscommunication' is a real word, how fucked up is that?)  I ended up with my turkey sandwich and half of a house salad.  Apparently, at this deli, "half a house salad" translates to "almost as much ham and turkey as was on your sandwich".  Next time, I will remember to ask for an all-greens salad.  The turkey sandwich had some bacon, sprouts, lettuce and tomato on it.  It theoretically had avocado, which I failed to discern while eating it, so I'm calling bullshit.


At any rate, I ate only half the sandwich,and I ate about a third of the meat, while leaving the Swiss and the shredded cheddar alone.  I also ate the pickle, because I'm crazy like that.  I'm putting the rest of the food in the fridge for dinner tomorrow.  Obviously, pics cuz it did happen, suckas.

Last week on Sons of Anarchy: Jemma threatens a group of nuns with chopping a baby in half, and not in the way I routinely do, but by holding a gun on a baby.  This is the best show on television.



Video unrelated.

G'night, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment