January 7, 2011

Quickly Living On The Wild Side

I'm going to keep it fairly brief tonight, because I got home late, and I'm going in to the plant tomorrow.

At work today, I ate my morning snack of a small yogurt and a juice box, and then had my default lunch of Nutrisystem Red Beans and Rice with Sausage.  I skipped my afternoon snack, due to some unfortunate scheduling of meetings and after-work appointments.


For dinner, I had the frozen Nutrisystem Glaed Chicken Tenders.


I lived  life a little on the wild side with an extra portion of vegetables.  I had cauliflower (vegetable), carrots (vegetable), celery (unlimited vegetable), some light ranch dressing (fat) and a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate).


I'm going to grab a Nutrisystem Creamy Fudge Bar right now, play some Call of Duty: Black Ops and then hit the hay.

G'night, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment