January 23, 2011

Things You See At Lunchtime

I stayed in last night, because I just didn't feel like going out in the southern cold.  As I've told some people: just because we born-of-the-north scoff at the temperature, that doesn't mean the rest of the population does. 

Weight:     299.8 lbs
Body Fat: 41.9%
Water:      44.5%


Now that I've told you that, let me tell you what I ate last night that limited my weight loss.


First of all, during the day at work I ate  only my diet food.  I had a morning snack of the awful hippie yogurt (god, why did I buy 2 weeks of it before trying it?) and a juice box.  For lunch, I had a frozen Nutrisystem Steak & Cheese Melt.  I had a bag of Nutrisystem Sour Cream & Onion Soy Chips.




I went off the wagon for dinner and on, straight up, yo.  As those of you who follow the Twitter know, I went to Five Guys for dinner last night.  I wanted to experiment.  It turns out that if you ask them to give you only the cup of fries, they will be kind and respect your wish not to eat 4 times as many fries as you should (a serving is around 112 grams, the whole cup weighed about twice that, and the scoop they use to add fries to the bag is bigger than the cup.  I ordered a single-patty cheeseburger with many vegetables and whatnot, and despite bringing home some ketchup, I only used the malt vinegar (if you don't eat malt vinegar on fries, you are a communist, and should turn yourself into the government IMMEDIATELY).


After dinner, I played much Halo: Reach, and drank around 5 martinis.  Before allowing myself the martinis, I insisted on drinking a gallon of water.  I became hungry and ordered a pizza around midnight.  I only ate a bit of it, and dumped the rest in the trash so that I would not be tempted... then dumped expired milk on it to ensure that I would not give in to really disgusting temptation... IT WAS A CLEAN GARBAGE BAG!


Brief break from the action:  I've been searching for what the hell I did with the copy of Repo Men I had from Netflix since Christmas.  I had brought it and 2 other movies with me on vacation, and returned the other two immediately after getting back home.  I had searched high and low last week, and could not find it.  I just lifted up my fucking laptop, and realized it was under it.


It's too late for a full breakfast, but too early for a full lunch, so I grabbed a juice box and a slice of raisin bread to tide me over until lunch... for which I've ordered Jimmy Johns...  which I also ordered for dinner.  I'm taking it easy today, I need to clean and do laundry, and the NFC Championship is on today, GO BEARS!

Before that's on, I'll probably actually fold the clean laundry that's sort of been rotating through my basket for about 2 weeks and divide up the pile on the floor into loads while I watch Repo Men.  It can't be as good as Repo! The Genetic Opera, but I'll try not to judge it by that standard.



Maybe not the best from the film, but it's what came to mind.  Root for the Bears or die, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment