January 30, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I've become involved with a shop support project that has become something of an ordeal at work.  Unfortunately, that means I was there until 10pm last night, and I'm going back into the shop this morning to continue to deal with it.

Weight:     298 lbs
Body Fat: 40.8%
Water:      45.4%


Yesterday, I had 2 egg mcmuffins without cheese for breakfast, and about 5 doughnut holes from Dunkin Donuts over the course of the day, as well as a bag of Nutrisystem Sour Cream and Onion Soy Chips.  I left for dinner at about six, and had half a Bacon Turkey Bravo from Panera with an apple instead of chips and half of a chocolate chip cookie.  When I got home, I ate the remainder of the sandwich and cookie, drank some gin and fell asleep watching Crank 2: High Voltage, which is possibly the best movie ever filmed.   I'm, again, dehydrated and haven't crapped in a day or two, hopefully I'll get some "time for myself" this afternoon.


You like how I was vulgar and then I used a euphemism?  Yeah, you do.

 

These are the breaks, Fatheads, ya'll take care, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment