January 20, 2011

It Is Imperative That Those Who Would Attempt To Take Our Land Shall Perish

Don't worry, it'll come to you.

Weight:     302.4 lbs
Body Fat: 42.6%
Water:      44%


 Good times, onto breakfast.


This morning, I had Nutricinnamon Squares Cereal for breakfast.




Sides were an egg (protein), a slice of raisin bread toast (carbohydrate), and a juice box (fruit).  I also had about 4oz of extra milk because I was finishing off the half-gallon.  The egg is not quite white or yellow, as some of you might note.  That is because I cooked it in the same pan as last night's dinner, to pick up some of that delicious spicy residue... and because I didn't want to have to wash dishes, today.


On with the day, it's time to flip this bitch.




A bit artsy of a video for it, but the song gets me pumped.


G'day, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment