January 6, 2011

Lunch Out, Small Dinner

So I had the walking tour thing this morning, and that meant going out for lunch before heading back to the plant.


I had a salad at a Greek diner that had cheese, bacon and gyro meat.  I only used one of the containers of house dressing, which was probably still too much.  There was around an oz or two of gyro meat, 2 thin slices of bacon and a little bit of cheese.  The portions weren't too bad, but it was probably too much fat, although it was better than some of my options (a gyro with a large side of Greek potatoes, for example) and I'm pretty okay with it.  Also: I've decided that this is in keeping with my Goal, because there was nothing fried in it.


As a result, I was only a bit hungry when I got home, so I ate a South Beach snack bar.  Later in the evening, I grabbed some celery and carrots with light ranch dressing for dinner, which I'm going to eat while watching season 2 of Breaking Bad. Season 1 was a Christmas gift that I very much enjoyed over the New Years weekend, so I put seasons 2 right at the top of the queue, along with the last blu ray of season 1 of Mad Men as well as seasons 2 and 3 of that show (we indulged in a slight marathon of a sibling's gift of Season 1 over Christmas, and now I have 2 new show addictions).

G'night, Fatheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment