January 8, 2011

Volunteering is Smert

Morning, Fatheads!  I'm a bit later than usual, since it's the weekend, but I volunteered for work, so it's off to the races after this.

Weight:     307.8 lbs
Body Fat: 43.9%
Water:      43%


I would like to note that I ended up not eating my dessert last night, because I got caught up in the internet games machining.  We played an hour or so of Halo: Reach before I had to crash out.  Tonight will be a better night for the gaming, because I don't think I'll feel like going out this evening.


For breakfast, I had a frozen Nutrisystem Breakfast Burrito.


I can't get the damned timing on microwaving these burritos right.  It says one minute, then flip and do another 30 seconds, but I'm thinking it's closer to a minute thirty and then another forty five seconds.  At any rate, I also had an egg (protein), a slice of wheat toast (carbohydrate) and a juice box (fruit).

I may go out for a salad for lunch today, I haven't decided whether or not to pack one.  I definitely need to get a morning snack of yogurt and a juice box and an afternoon Nutrisystem snack together.  It's to get moving towards the shower and out the door.

G'day, Fatheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment