January 12, 2011

Brain Good Can't

I'm functioning a bit on the slow side today, and I don't have infinite time, so that means praying that some small portion of my brain can write this on autopilot quickly before I have to get going.  I recalled as I finished the entry that I DID in fact have a Nutrisystem Zesty Herb Snack Mix for dessert after I signed off yesterday.

Weight:     312.8 lbs
Body Fat: 44.5%
Water:      42.5%


Looking at these numbers, and thinking of the weekend that is 2 days away, I'm reminded that I can't allow myself "one night's take-out" because it is always the beginning of bad things.  Weekends are traditionally a lazy time for me, and I've generally eaten out or eaten takeout all 3 nights in the past, and never something even remotely healthy.  This weekend: only food from the kitchen.


Enough of my self-berating/affirming for one day, you came for the food.  For breakfast, I'm having frozen Nutrisystem Homestyle Pancakes.




Alongside of these, I had another slice of that raisin toast (another "organic" product I haven't decided if I like, yet, also my carbohydrate), a blood orange (fruit), and a scrambled egg with half a jalapeno in it.


For work, I packed one of my frozen Nutrisystem lunches (I cannot recall which one), a yogurt, a juice box, and a Nutrisystem Sour Cream & Onion Soy Chips bag.


That's the news from the South, where it's still way colder than advertised.  Later, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment