January 15, 2011

Saturday Morning Should Be For Cartoons

But kids today have terrible cartoons, and I'm working this morning.

Weight:     305.8 lbs
Body Fat: 43%
Water:      43.7%


Gonna be brief because I'm trying to get out the door in short order this morning.  I will first mention that there is now half a rotisserie chicken remaining in my fridge, with nearly all of the "skin".  Not eating it is one of those fat-reducing things like blotting your pizza, and it's not something I have much trouble with, because it's kind of gross, in my opinion.


I had Nutrisystem Nutricinnamon Squares Cereal for breakfast.




For sides, I had an 8 oz glass of milk (dairy), a slice of raisin bread toast (carbohydrate), and a small apple (fruit).   My standard quickie breakfast.

I packed a Nutrysistem Turkey Hot Dog and a piece of bread for lunch, as well as an afternoon snack and a juice box for my morning snack.  I may throw the drumstick from that chicken into my bag to go with the morning snack, since that's the only portable protein I have around.  I either need to boil some eggs tomorrow or remember to stop and buy yogurt for morning snacks.


That's all I've got this morning, enjoy the anthem while I get ready for work.





Word to the mothafucka, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment