January 20, 2011

Bots Welcome!

Anything to inflate my ego.  I appreciate the support that those of you I know personally (most of you) have given me when we speak, and the support of those of you who have found me through the joy of the internet.  I am proud to call you my Fatheads.


At work, I once again enjoyed a dehydrated Nutrisystem Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes cup.  I also had some celery and carrots with lunch, a juice box and a South Beach mixed nut snack pack for morning snack, and a bag of Nutrisystem BBQ Soy Chips for afternoon snack.

I found that mixed nut pack in the bottom of  a drawer this morning, and having it made me think about why I don't get a case of the individual servings of cashews or something for work morning snacks.  Now, the immediate reason I haven't is that it's something that, in the past, I've been prone to opening up four of and having for a snack in a moment of weakness, so I've stopped keeping them around.  I might get a case and keep them in the desk at work or in my car bag for this purpose, but I don't think I can keep them in the home for the aforementioned reason.

I got home full of intent to bake some chocolate chip cookies tonight.  Instead, I grabbed about half a cup of chocolate chips out of the bag and scarfed them down while I got dinner ready, and put the butter back in the fridge.  Chocolate, taken in moderation, is not the most terrible thing in the world... OK, it's not good for you, but straight chocolate is better than a similar amount of chocolate taken with the quarter batch of accompanying cookie dough that I would have easily eaten over the course of baking the damned things, not to mention how many I'd end up eating while they sat on my desk all day tomorrow.  It was a moment of weakness, and I will do better tomorrow.


When I said the other day that I only have 3 kinds of dinners left, I should have clarified that I only have 3 DRY kinds of dinners left.  I still have more than a week's worth of frozen (which I need to start tearing into before an upcoming business trip) dinners and the better part of a week's worth of frozen lunches and breakfasts.  Let's not even get into the frozen snacks/desserts, I'm pretty sure I've only eaten one or two weeks worth of those since I've been on this program.  I'm just not a big person for ice cream/frozen treats.  At any rate, the point I'm making here is that I had a frozen Nutrisystem Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Shells entree for dinner.


First off, I apologize for the shite picture, I'm getting lazier with the damned things, I know.  As sides, I had some broccoli (vegetable), carrots (vegetable), 2 Tbsp of light ranch dressing (fat), and a slice of multi-grain toast.

I don't have anything exciting planned for this evening.  I'll probably check my Hulu queue and figure out who got Sweet Dee pregnant.  On that note, we were told early 2011 for getting Hulu Plus on Xbox 360.  So... yeah, get on that.  I only signed up for that account because I don't want to give Comcast more cash for a DVR, but the longer I have to wait to watch my telly, the less sense this shit makes.

On a related note, I'm really sick of all the family-friendly ads I get on Hulu, no matter how often I say they don't apply to me.  Give me the repetitive Bud Light ads and telling me that because I subscribe to one tv I'll also enjoy some other TV show that was cancelled 5 years ago and that I already watched the entire run of on Hulu before I subscribed to the show that you referred it to me because of because I actually subscribed to said show because you referred me to it as a result of me watching the entire run of the show that you have, once again, referred me to.



You get all that?  Good.  On a related note, whatever genius runs Youtube changed how they format their embed text, and that's why there was a double post this morning.  I'm trying it again tonight in the hopes that it's been fixed.  In the first post, I didn't see it show up in either the feed or on the website.  On the second post, I used the blogger tool to put the video in, which is much more annoying to edit the frame size so you don't have to watch the stupid crap people put over good music.

Enjoy my experiment, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment