January 5, 2011

Sleeping Poorly Is Better Than Eating Poorly

Couldn't sleep all that well last night, not sure why.  Now it's dark outside and I must feed.

Weight:     317.2 lbs
Body Fat: 45.2%
Water:      42.0%


Thus recommences the slouch towards Bethlehem.  On the way, I think I'll slouch towards the kitchen.


For breakfast, I had the frozen Nutrisystem French Toast.


For sides, I had a slice of wheat toast, an egg, and a... Fugi apple, I think?  I don't know, there's a bag of them, they taste alright, maybe I'll buy more the next time I go shopping.




Sitting in my desk, I have the old stand-by Nutrisystem Red Beans & Rice with Sausage for lunch, and I'm bringing an apple (of the not-entirely-identified category noted above) and a yogurt for morning snack.  If I'm there late enough for afternoon snack, I have the soy chips from yesterday.


Later, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment