January 9, 2011

Productive Sunday

Don't know if it will be that productive a Sunday diet-wise, but I've got things to do that should make it fairly productive.  Last night, I had the remainder of my whiskey (around 3-4 fl oz), two 3 oz vodka martinis, and one 4 oz gin drink.  Only terrible if you consider the fact that I intended not to drink at all...

Weight:     306.4 lbs
Body Fat: 43.4%
Water:      43.3%



I feel a bit dehydrated today, so that's probably the only reason my weight is down and not up.  I'm going to get some chinese delivered for a single meal today (I'll probably stretch my eating out across the afternoon and evening) and get back on the horse tomorrow.  I have to get the apartment cleaned up and then take care of bills/filing of paperwork.


Later, Fatheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment