January 25, 2011

Yay for Leftovers

SO I was intensely glad for my leftovers when I got home tonight, because I worked late and was in no way in a mood to deal with getting my various sides together.


For lunch I had my Nutrisystem Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes, along with broccoli and carrots, a juice box and yogurt for morning snack, and a bag of Nutrisystem BBQ Soy Chips for my afternoon snack.


When I got home, as I said, I was tired and happy that I had food ready.  It was a busy day at work, but busy is good.  I really love the work I do, especially when it's frustrating.  I know that's perverse, but I'm an engineer, challenges make my day.  Digging into various "opportunities for improvement" with people from other departments and figuring out how to solve problems is what I love doing, and it's a big part of what I do both when I'm crawling around on jets and when I'm back at my desk.  On a side note: don't ever get aircraft sealant on your hand or clothing.  It's designed to withstand 40 years or 100,000 cycles (flights), and I guarantee that shit is not coming off of your clothes without you melting a hole in them.



With that, I go to sleep.  G'night, Fatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment